FEEDBACK squad team, stadium, logo etc.

I saw that some leagues are already updated, but for example, in the Polish league, which I often like to play, some clubs still have old stadiums and not updated line-ups and no coats of arms in PNG format. 

There has been a lot of disruption around the world with leagues ending. European Continental Competitions are only coming to a close this weekend and Certainly transfer windows are not closed. 

The phased completion of the data updates is required this year more than most!

The game data we use is also community generated via soccerwiki.org which will be seeing a major update before the end of the year. So it should be easier for our community to keep the game data as up to date as possible.

48 minutes ago, Alex(SM Support) said:

There has been a lot of disruption around the world with leagues ending. European Continental Competitions are only coming to a close this weekend and Certainly transfer windows are not closed. 

The game data we use is also community generated via soccerwiki.org which will be seeing a major update before the end of the year. So it should be easier for our community to keep the game data as up to date as possible.

Okay, I checked the soccer wiki and there are also out-of-date details of the teams from the Polish league, so now I come asking how can I edit information about the club and players?

On 8/21/2020 at 1:55 PM, Alex(SM Support) said:

Please make new transfers and promoted and relegeted teams

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.