Thanks for reporting this. Can you give us some information please?

Are you on iOS or Android? What club are you playing as? Did you notice any serious bugs while playing through the season e.g match being skipped, clashing of matches?

Thanks!

Theo

2 hours ago, Theo(SM Support) said:

Are you on iOS or Android? What club are you playing as? Did you notice any serious bugs while playing through the season e.g match being skipped, clashing of matches?

Thanks!

Theo

Hey Theo,

I have an A40 from Samsung. I played Energie Cotbus and other teams-some other guys had the same problem. The problem is when I try to skip to the January transfer window the game freezes at 1 January and does not proceed further. Another problem I had is in the manager objectives window. There says I have good results and bad results. I do not know if this is a bug or no. 

Please solve the problem with the progress from 2020 to 2021 because I think it is for all of us.

Write me back soon,

SergiuScreenshot_20200823-222054_SM21.thumb.png.9ce457fb01ca892f8908af3943348a98.png

10 hours ago, Theo(SM Support) said:

Thanks!

Theo

I have exact same issue of progression to next year from 2020 to 2021 i play on android smasung s9 using Manchester United the only other issue then progressing from year 2020 to 2021 is the lack of loan offers for youngsters

On 8/25/2020 at 5:54 AM, Theo(SM Support) said:

Obrigado por relatar isso. Você pode nos dar algumas informações, por favor?

Você usa iOS ou Android? Em qual clube você está jogando? Você notou algum erro sério durante o jogo ao longo da temporada, por exemplo, uma partida foi pulada, conflito de partidas?

Obrigado!

Theo

Hello theo

I'm leading Palmeiras and there is an error that prevents me from continuing the date, the error is caused by a team that does not exist but that is in the game, that team is present in the Champions Cup of CONCACAF

Screenshot_20200829-010824.png

Edited by GKF2804
On 8/25/2020 at 5:54 AM, Theo(SM Support) said:

Thanks!

Theo

I can't test the beta on my iPhone. The game closes when trying to select the database, my iPhone is a 5s, but I have heard several reports from other iPhones with the same problem. Analyze and give me an answer, please.