Transfer market and player of the month issue

The only thing that makes this game a difference from being one of the best manager games in play store is the transfer. There are only bid for players whom I feature on transfer list. But there sould be interest on other players to randomly. And insert newspaper or tweet cutscenes. That shows that this time made a bid for this player. Like this. This player signs for this. And at the end of transfer window the top 5 transfer window feature. And atlast the budget is too low for the user club that I barely can sign any more player. It remains around 100 million. And a good player costs more than 140 million. Please increase the club budget and make a negotiation option between the board and the manager for budgets, player transfer targets, poor conditions,Etc. And always I put a player on transfer list , the AI goes for his transfer value or less than that. When I ask for more, as his performance was good. They just withdraw the bid. Fix this also. 

And regarding the player of the month. In the league its always the goal keeper who makes his name. Please give others a chance too.

• 2 months later...