Pre Order

SM21 Bug

Infamous SM

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am 2026 and when i enter my save game it just wouldnt continue when i tap on continue button on upper right side it says something about error in save... These is like third time it hapens..

I submitted it every time and still no solution from your side.

Are you all bunch of morons or its in your interest to players lose their packages they paid and then start new game so they have to buy it aggain?

I demmand reffund of my founds i payed to you morons.

Or just resolve my problem.

Idiots.

I am 2026 and when i enter my save game it just wouldnt continue when i tap on continue button on upper right side it says something about error in save... These is like third time it hapens..

I submitted it every time and still no solution from your side.

Are you all bunch of morons or its in your interest to players lose their packages they paid and then start new game so they have to buy it aggain?

I demmand reffund of my founds i payed to you morons.

Or just resolve my problem.

Idiots.

22 hours ago, Guest Mark said:

Save game stopped working after a certain date, will not let me press on continue, game date is 15th march 2023, please can you assist

Same problem. Please fix it. Thanks. 

Guest Same problem

I see they are in no rush to fix this bug and are happy to let all their customers not be able to play the game. Shocking really. (Yes I have the same bug)

Guest delbagir
On 11/24/2020 at 10:56 PM, Guest Same problem said:

I see they are in no rush to fix this bug and are happy to let all their customers not be able to play the game. Shocking really. (Yes I have the same bug)

Oh everyone is also having the same issue? I cant continue after 4 June 2021, the game just crashes for me when the continue loading page shows 5 June 9:00 AM.

Please help fix it guys.. I just spent money to have a better second season and now this is happening.

• 4 months later...
Guest ORANG BIASA

Saya juga Sangat Perihatin Dengan Game Ini Saya Juga Terkena Bug Entah Kenapa Tiba Tiba Saya Keluar Dari Game Dengan Sendirinya Saya Merasa Kecewa 

• 4 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.