I cannot sign any free agents anymore. 

I look up players and I try to sign them, but when I try to offer them a contract they always snub me before I can even offer them the contract. 

This only is a problem for free agents costing $15m and up. I don't know if it's because I finished last season in the negative for finances, but as soon as the season ended I sold players and am now at $36 m. 

Please help. I need to build my back line dearly. 

4 hours ago, Violet Katt said:

I cannot sign any free agents anymore. 

I look up players and I try to sign them, but when I try to offer them a contract they always snub me before I can even offer them the contract. 

This only is a problem for free agents costing $15m and up. I don't know if it's because I finished last season in the negative for finances, but as soon as the season ended I sold players and am now at $36 m. 

Please help. I need to build my back line dearly. 

hey

7 hours ago, k.amikhaz said:

hey

Hi. Do you have this same problem? Now players on other teams say they don't think it's beneficial to their career to join my team. 

The game still hasn't told me why I can't sign the free agents. I can't even offer them contacts. 

It's honestly ruining the game for me since I can't improve my team anymore 

46 minutes ago, Violet Katt said:

The game still hasn't told me why I can't sign the free agents. I can't even offer them contacts. 

It's honestly ruining the game for me since I can't improve my team anymore 

Know how you feel its very annoying I moved from real Madrid to PSG 3 seasons ago and every time I went to buy a free agent it would say xxxxxxx snubs PSG also cant loan anyone and buying of players from other teams regect I even offered 20 million for a 3 million player and got regected at the moment I am on season 2055 / 2056 I started with Torquay in the national league took them to the prem got to the stage where I couldent loose as I had good young expensive team then move to Real Madrid same again got fed up of the game as it was becoming boring got this move to PSG and now im thinking of starting again as this is stupid I am running players from my youth accadamy I have players retiring when I picked up the tead I had 2 25 year olds but apart from them the youngest was 35 I have attained 143 trophies and im realy feel like walking away ( shameful ) sent a message to sm and the reply was to go to the bug section write down your problem and they will see what they can do but at the moment still waiting so I hope it gets sorted for you

I don't know if this is one of those situations where the developers did it to stop you from abusing the system but as you said, it eventually cause the game to die out if you can't use in younger players and have to just have a old team. 

I don't feel like starting over from the beginning with an all new team, knowing this same thing will happen as well. 

I thought it was cause I was playing with a team from the secondary Portuguese league that I had built up, thus they didn't have a strong reputation. 

But if you can't sign people to real or psg then it obviously has nothing to do with rep. 

Hi guys, thanks for reporting this! Sorry for the delayed response.

This is definitely not by design and is a bug. We've not seen this sort of thing before, so we're not totally sure what is causing it at the moment. We're going to pass this over to the development team and try to get this sorted as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Theo

The support team sent me a message today saying that it is a bug in the transfer code. However they do not know if they can even fix the bug and thus will address it in soccer manager 2019. 

We believe that this bug is now fixed in the latest update, which is being rolled out today.

You should be able to sign free agents now, and you should not receive the "(player) is not interested" messages anymore.

Thanks for you patience while we fixed this!

Theo