Bug l cant install game

Velisa

i was late for the early-access and i cant install the game from my samsung. it says "your device isn't compatible with this version" please help i just want to play sm21.

On 24.09.2020 at 13:57, Theo(SM Support) said:

Ne yazık ki, performans nedeniyle bazı eski ve daha az güçlü telefonları uyumsuz hale getirmek zorunda kaldık. Performansı artırmaya çalışıyoruz, bu nedenle telefonunuzun gelecekteki sürümler için desteklenmesi ihtimali var. Ancak, daha yeni bir cihazda oynamanızı şiddetle tavsiye ederiz. Çok teşekkürler!

It's time to enter another game, you disappointed thousands of people

Screenshot_20200928-084805_Google Play Store.jpg

Eles deixaram o jogo compatível apenas para aparelhos bem atuais, pois já li vários comentários de umas pessoas com bons aparelhos e ainda assim não funciona. No meu caso eu lamento muito pois esperei muito o jogo, até comecei a jogar, concluí três temporadas, mas na quarta veio isso de não ser compatível e não consegui mais jogar.

• 1 month later...

Honestly this is not nice.Do you know how long I've been anticipating the release of SM21 and what I get is that this isn't compatible for my device which is android 9. This problem should be fixed because a lot of fans of this game won't be able to play anymore and we're all diverting to other managerial games like Top eleven,Football manager,Pes manager and  the rest...I really love soccer manager a lot and I just hope this can be rectified... Something can always be done ,thank you!.

Honestly this is not nice.Do you know how long I've been anticipating the release of SM21 and what I get is that this isn't compatible for my device which is android 9. This problem should be fixed because a lot of fans of this game won't be able to play anymore and we're all diverting to other managerial games like Top eleven,Football manager,Pes manager and  the rest...I really love soccer manager a lot and I just hope this can be rectified... Something can always be done ,thank you!.

• 5 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.