Data update

Emils

15 Days after last transfer update, what soccermanager utd waiting, what they are worked? Optimizing? Hahaha.... nothing, many smartphone cant use game, many players dont have internet for online, many players dont play with ancient database..this is 21 century we are not idiots...yes game is free, but You living from our clicks...

Hi, thanks for the message. Normally we release the game when the transfer window has closed. However, because transfers are still happening, the data in the game might be a bit behind. We have released a data update with version 1.1.3. If possible, please update and the new transfers will be correct if you start a new game. Of course, more updates will be needed and we will try and keep it as up to date as possible. Please be patient with us.

Theo

Č

21 hours ago, Theo(SM Support) said:

Hi, thanks for the message. Normally we release the game when the transfer window has closed. However, because transfers are still happening, the data in the game might be a bit behind. We have released a data update with version 1.1.3. If possible, please update and the new transfers will be correct if you start a new game. Of course, more updates will be needed and we will try and keep it as up to date as possible. Please be patient with us.

Theo

I know that, but some people play this game because of transfers. Want all changes on his hands. Please be correct with your game players. You can mske transfers every two days, or put online data update...i really dont understand why we waiting so long.

I didnt start game from last transfers, You can checked on my email adress im game. Just cheched new version thats she have data update..if not i close game...im watching real football and see some player, i take this team but player missing...its so bad..

On other football manager all players can change database...only You make some protection, but i dont seen any reason for this....

On 9/28/2020 at 4:37 PM, Theo(SM Support) said:

Theo

Common SM21 we need update transfers cavani, facundo pellistri, amad Traoré, allex tellez 

all in Manchester United now 

please we need update this week am on my knees please am really addicted to this game and I am finding it difficult to enjoy it due to no update transfers 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.