Update database

Hi, thanks for the message. Normally we release the game when the transfer window has closed. However, because transfers are still happening, the data in the game might be a bit behind. We have released a data update with version 1.1.3. If possible, please update and the new transfers will be correct if you start a new game. Of course, more updates will be needed and we will try and keep it as up to date as possible. Please be patient with us.

Theo

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2020 at 4:40 PM, Theo(SM Support) said:

Hi, thanks for the message. Normally we release the game when the transfer window has closed. However, because transfers are still happening, the data in the game might be a bit behind. We have released a data update with version 1.1.3. If possible, please update and the new transfers will be correct if you start a new game. Of course, more updates will be needed and we will try and keep it as up to date as possible. Please be patient with us.

Theo

Football manager saga is much more advanced than sm21 

we need update transfers 

we need a more advanced and realistic match gameplay engine

there are not much things to be done in sm21

like you can’t trade players 

you can’t fine a player 

no press conferences in the game

@Emils

WE!!!! NEED!!!!! UPDATES!!!!!!

at least we need update transfers to enjoy sm21

https://community.soccermanager.com/profile/116-theosm-support/

@Theo(SM Support)

please😭😭😭

Edited by Innocent
On 9/28/2020 at 4:40 PM, Theo(SM Support) said:

Theo

When will we have update transfers 

the transfers window is currently closed

Some people, like me only want real world, real update..in real time..its good when You change interface, but we are waiting for two months. You finished with optimization, but now is time for squad update

Edited by Emils
  • Confused 1
  • 2 weeks later...

To be honest, I am very disappointed with how you guys keep this game running.

I paid to enjoy the game with the best service. But your twitter account keep trolling people asking for update and lies about 1.1.5 announcements. 

Can you be more serious about your product especially with people paying for it?

Appreciate your response.

I want to shop inside the game, but I do not want to buy it because the phone is incompatible because if the phone fails, I will not shop again because I will not download the game again, if the error is fixed, I hope you will fix it as soon as possibl

@Emils thanks for reporting these transfers, we can see you're very passionate about this!

We do update transfers with each new update, but we don't update immediately after every transfer. We do an update every 2-4 weeks, which is a standard time for updates for a game like this. We have a full process we go through for each update to make sure every update is stable, which takes a good few days. It would be inefficient to release an update every few days to reflect every transfer update.

Also, its worth noting that our information comes from Soccerwiki.org, so there might be some errors or inaccuracies - its not possible to get every single transfer perfect.

Please keep your game fully updated as each update comes out and the squads should be 99% accurate. Also, remember that transfers do not update on existing save files - you need to start a new game on the new update to make the transfers happen. Otherwise users might see their players being moved on their save files which would not be good!

Thanks

Theo

On 11/6/2020 at 12:50 PM, Theo(SM Support) said:

@Emils thanks for reporting these transfers, we can see you're very passionate about this!

We do update transfers with each new update, but we don't update immediately after every transfer. We do an update every 2-4 weeks, which is a standard time for updates for a game like this. We have a full process we go through for each update to make sure every update is stable, which takes a good few days. It would be inefficient to release an update every few days to reflect every transfer update.

Also, its worth noting that our information comes from Soccerwiki.org, so there might be some errors or inaccuracies - its not possible to get every single transfer perfect.

Please keep your game fully updated as each update comes out and the squads should be 99% accurate. Also, remember that transfers do not update on existing save files - you need to start a new game on the new update to make the transfers happen. Otherwise users might see their players being moved on their save files which would not be good!

Thanks

Theo

When i click report for other league matches, simulation game not make substitution. Some player not have chance to play from bench. So bad