MLS teams are just 24 where are Real salt lake and Colorado Rapids

JustForFun

Just because there are 2 new teams like Inter Miami CF and Nashville FC they have eliminated teams like Colorado Rapids and Real Salt Lake.If you want you guys can also go to MLS where you will see 24 teams I think they forgot to make 26 team contest from last years contest. I also attached my screenshots if you guys want to check.

Admin please do it as fast as possible I don't want to wait for long to be able to play the fully 26 team contest.As this teams are not added in MLS but updates in MLS will demand starting new game.

Screenshot_2020-10-20-20-25-57-591_com.soccermanagerltd.soccermanager2021.png

Screenshot_2020-10-20-20-25-42-247_com.soccermanagerltd.soccermanager2021.png

• 2 weeks later...

I reviewed it in play store for half a month now the developers tell me to post it here constructively which I did in earlier post now waiting for them to finish their final update to add the 2 teams which may happen in next year also when I got description of their new update it still played with 24 teams which makes me wonder about what happened to developers are they thinking no one will notice or they have lots of bugs stacked for updating 2 teams so they have postponed it.Well I did feel bad for this teams fans who want play this teams but developers not wanting it as they think "we have lot of bugs where should we put this bug in our timetable oh let's put it in final update those fans will download the update every time until final update for the hope."

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.