[Bug] Youngster enormous growth of parameters

Hi, In my team there was a young player from my academy which had an enormous fast growth of his parameters. After training his point value is increasing by 1, so after a half of season he had 99 value and doesn't want to stop growing. Now his value is incredible astronomic as you can see in the picture above. I sold him to other club for 2,5bn!!! 🙂

Regards

Screenshot_2020-11-17-22-55-18-394_com.soccermanagerltd.soccermanager2021.jpg

No, I just use default database. This player was hired by "owner" or just came from youth academy of my club and had 45 points of strength. His potential was about 45-58 and now is 99-58, so this is why I decided to report this.

Regards, koko112

• 1 month later...
On 11/24/2020 at 2:10 PM, Theo(SM Support) said:

Thanks for the report. We are not aware of any issue within the app that would cause this. When something like this happens its almost always a result of the user editing the database and making super players for their team. Did you do that? If so, thats probably what caused this.

Theo

On 11/24/2020 at 6:29 PM, koko112 said:

No, I just use default database. This player was hired by "owner" or just came from youth academy of my club and had 45 points of strength. His potential was about 45-58 and now is 99-58, so this is why I decided to report this.

Regards, koko112

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.