me robaron en soccer manager ¡DE NUEVO :)!

and here I am again !!! Because this game does not make any sense, do you think these results are normal with the following statistics?

(hurricane images)
very coherent right? but wait, THERE'S EVEN MORE!
I'm looking for a reason why I lost to Independiente, 
but do I tell you something? 
There isn't!

image.png.d4961001a6d6668ae22353d663e18aa7.png

and it's not over yet ...

image.png.e07e54abf731067640c9a714faa5ce49.png

and what makes the most "sense" last

image.png.a3b0f310f2b63da57f08d8af26f8dc34.png

come on brother, I just ask you for a bit of coherence, it is not very difficult, configure that robot of the simulations in the matches and give it a little, just a little sense, because this game is supposedly about "tactics" but the reality is that is spinning a wheel and there is a random winner regardless of whether he played well or badly

image.png.238aff605162595447ba40786f77fafe.png

image.png.2951d6f48eac1dab31d557d5801f007c.png

2.png

3.png

1.png

image.png

4 (1).png

111.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, thanks for the message.

There is not one main thing that influences the match engine. It's been in development and constant improvement for years so its very complex. There is hundreds of factors and everything can play its part and influence things.

Personally I find that Chemistry is very important and is often overlooked by players of SM21. Keep your player's/squad Chemistry high by giving enough game time and using Training effectively. Also make sure you set up player roles and try different play styles. Use Boosts if you need to. It requires experimentation.

Also, it is very possible in real life for clubs to have superior players and tactics and still lose.

Thanks

Theo

On 1/25/2021 at 11:07 AM, Theo(SM Support) said:

Hi, thanks for the message.

There is not one main thing that influences the match engine. It's been in development and constant improvement for years so its very complex. There is hundreds of factors and everything can play its part and influence things.

Personally I find that Chemistry is very important and is often overlooked by players of SM21. Keep your player's/squad Chemistry high by giving enough game time and using Training effectively. Also make sure you set up player roles and try different play styles. Use Boosts if you need to. It requires experimentation.

Also, it is very possible in real life for clubs to have superior players and tactics and still lose.

Thanks

Theo

Okay, you are right, it happens in fact that weaker teams outplay better ones, but in your game the match engine and reality are completely dead, because 3/4 of my matches with weaker ones look like this, my chemistry level is over 90, players' morale is good or very good, so it's rather the engine's fault :)

Edited by d3ka
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.