New things you can add to make the game better

Firstly please can you add player swap deals into the game so everything won't be based up on money.

Secondly some players don't want to leave so when this happens let us managers be able to accept the transfer then leave it to the players for contract negotiations where they can tell the they do not want to leave.

Thirdly in the ratings of some players in specific things are to low so please can you try to improve on that.

Fourthly please can we have more than one slot without paying.

My last points can you make the keepers dive and keep well because sometimes they will just be standing when the opponents shoot making you to concede a goal and make the plays more realistic not that they will be facing back and be giving a straight pass forward.

Thanks for your time.  

Edited by diri
  • Like 1

Yes Diri, I totally agree with you. I think the game should add player swap deals so that we don't just pay a full sum of money upfront. Another thing I would love the game to improve on as some player ratings are very low is the the football of the next generation or the "next gen" footballers. I feel that after a while of playing the game, the younger folks in the game would not have developed so much to a level that can be included in big teams, all I am suggesting is that player development should be faster and like FIFA, the number of weeks that it would take the player could even be added so as to know when and how the player would grow. Diri, by the way, I think the game has provided an avenue of having two save game slots if I am not mistaken.

• Like 1

No it hasn't you have to pay.

Yh I also believe that player development should be faster like in sm 20

Thanks

I can assure you as a big fan that Soccer Manager is working on that and every manager would have an optimal experience in years to come. The idea behind the game is to build it step by step so as to allow every manager to enjoy the game. Imagine if all the updates were released at once, people would enjoy it initially but Soccer Manager would be left with no more updates to introduce. I want to assure you Jahlaflare that in no time, Soccer Manager would add the feature of players being able to train in new positions and as a player too, I am highly looking forward to it and anticipating it. As Diri said, It's gonna be crazy!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 months later...
Posted (edited)

Sachen die ich mir in SM21 wünsche: 1. Man kann einen Karriere-Modus starten beidem man einen Spieler simulieren kann oder einen Spieler erstellen und diese simulieren kann

2. Man kann Vereine Berechtigungen und einen Budget-Boost mit maximal 1Milliarden Euro machen. 3. Man kann einen Online-Modus anmelden in dem Mann sein eigenens Team hat und gegen andere SM21 User spielen kann man kann auch sein Spieler kaufen und man hat einen Start-Kader + 200 Millionen € Startbudget.

3. dass man die spieler auf andere Positionen Umtrainieren kann

Edited by Herr aus Wichsonien

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.