Game update

Olox

I love soccer manager very much have been playing it and I keep downloading the new version but 2021 version was little bit different

1) Small team are beating the big team and no matter you set formation they will still beat you even you are winning 4 goals down

2) And add more formations to the tactics, you know all what else you need to adjust your game to avoid negative reviews

I will appreciate if the game can be updated as soon as possible

Hey Olox, I totally agree to what you said and I was just like you. If you find out that small teams are beating you, then try and be on a more attacking or normal depending on how good your team is and it is impossible for you not to loose so if you do, try and work on a tactic. For example, in my Tottenham save, I have a lot of 90+ players and I was usually playing on defensive sometimes and I lost those games, but when I changed, it resulted for the better. I also definitely agree that more formations should be added to the game, but remember that you can adjust formations to your preferred one even when the options are not there.

Hi, thank you for sharing this feedback. We will consider it when making improvements in future updates. SM21 is definitely more challenging than our previous games. There is a lot to keep track off such as morale, fitness, chemistry and player concerns. Try and ensure you keep all of these high by training your players well and using boosts if you need to. SM21 has the most complex match engine we have ever made, so its very important to try lots of different tactics until you find some that work. We will of course try to improve this further in SM22.

Thanks!

Theo

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.