Pre Order

The one thing that may let SM games be BOOM.

What I'm talking about is that actually playing a match, not just simming it. Sure, the game size would increase but that would be a very minor issue. SM could start small and just add the playability and then slowly start improving the graphics. If this was in the game it would destroy the best soccer games list on Play Store. I mean this is pretty big and SM is already burdened to add national teams, so it should add playablity as an update in january and make it a major update. Devs, if you notice this, please consider these ideas.

Yeah, I definitely think that would be a great feature, at least when our teams are losing, we can jump in and save it!! 😂😂. I'm thinking though that SM may not implement it because it says Soccer manager and managers don't play games, they give the tactics quite alright and set instructions but the game is up to the players. Anyways I would love to see that feature.

Guest Isaac

Have tried to download the soccer manager severally but it keeps showing "this version is not compatible for your device", please what can I do because I really want to download this game

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.