Pre Order

Some of the best teams to do a career mode with in SM 22

1. Manchester United: Manchester United have finally added Sancho to their arsenal and the Varane deal is 95% completed. It will be interesting as we can get rid of players without messing up the squad depth and adding star players like Haaland, De Jong etc. In terms of player growth I expect to see Dean Henderson, Luke Shaw, Mason Greenwood etc. to increase.

2. PSG: Playing with PSG would be amazing as the first team is already set and you can fully stabilise the squad depth in the first season itself. They have added Donnarumma, Hakimi and Wijnaldum to their roster who would be drafted straight into the first team. Only replacements you need to make are Jesé, Rico, Herrera and Kurzawa. With such an amazing squad you can start competing for the Champions League title in the first season itself. I expect, in player growth, Abdou Diallo, Kimpembe, Mbappé, Sarabia to grow.

Clubs like Norwich City and Watford have added a lot of players to their roster and I think they would make excellent road-to-glory teams. 

Honorable mentions: Leeds United, Barcelona.

Edited by TheSaltyChancellor

Great point Chancellor, these are great teams definitely to use and it would be interesting to see how the game plays out using these teams you have called. As for me, I might use either Barca, Tottenham, Leicester City, Chelsea or Everton.

Guest Deepan India

I have an idea which means please play PLAY MATCH optional on the SM22 you have prepared (will you get a chance to play like Dream League Soccer 21!)

Just like I think I told Salty earlier, its a manager game and its very unlikely for Soccer manager to want to add such a feature because it takes away the managing aspect and you are now in control of your players making it more like FIFA. I definitely would love to see it added (So that I can jump in and help my team when we are losing😂) but I don't think its going to be the best experience, Its just like saying adding the feature to Football Manager, a powerhouse manager game.

Guest DEATH Gamer

If this gives playing option then it will be like pes Master league console and I think most people will love it . But but.... There is a chance that most people will definitely dislike if it doesn't able to provide a good gameplay.

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.