Game incompatibility issues

I hereby show my disappointment regarding the game that will be Soccer Manager 2022.

This is because your game  is loved in my country and is not compatible with some Android versions.

I've been playing Soccer Manager since the first game and whenever I miss it I have to install the 2020 game where the squads are out of date.

The game is known worldwide as one of the best. And here in Portugal, this game is one of the best among young people who love football. This game is beautiful.

I would like to ask if it would not be more beneficial for the company to have the game adapted for all mobile phone versions. My phone is a Samsung A10 and I can't play games because of the incompatibility of the versions. I would really like to be able to play it as even Soccer Manager 2021 I couldn't install because of this versioning issue.

If it were possible to arrange this it would be very good because it would be somehow good for the company to have more players playing.

I leave it to your consideration,

Thank you for your attention,

Best regards

• Thanks 1

Eu tbm gostaria de jogar o SM 21 e 22 estou tbm decepcionado vou ter q comprar um aparelho novo? Do jeito q as coisas tão difícil? Eu tbm estou com problema de incompatibilidade resolve aí desenvolvedores ou vai ter nota baixa na Playstore

Screenshot_20210816-002528.png

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Miguel Inácio
Good afternoon, I would like to know if there is a date for the launch of soccer manager 2022
Best regards Miguel Inácio

• 1 month later...

Best regards to whoever created this topic, I really appreciate you. Here in my country Nigeria the young ones like us love this game so much, but we discovered the incompatibility problem. Imagine using a phone that a 3GB RAM, Android 11OS, then a 32GB space you can't still play the game. Please try and make it available for all of us, you will earn more downloads and positive reviews. I noticed your rating is 3.9, try and make it available. That rating will boom in the first 6 hours if you resolve this. Don't make us feel bad already, trying to buy new device.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.