Features that should be added to the game

I have thought of a series of features that could be implemented in SM2022 or SM2023 for PC

- Manager Mode - Race with a team created by the player replacing another (Mechanics that FIFA 2022 has and that gives a role to imagine what would happen if a team of our invention came from the lowest to the highest)

- New Leagues in South American Countries (I have seen that there are some South American countries that do not have part of their leagues in the game, such as Argentina, which only placed the First Division of their country, but they did not put the other divisions that it has (B Nacional, 3rd Division)
This would give more room to American users to choose from their own continent and promote to the team they like.

- Add more buildings to increase revenue or allow the player to set prices
- New advertising contracts: Instead of signing for a single one that is only on the shirt, to be able to sign another that is linked to the shoes

What do you think?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Improvement

I'm a fan of the game but I would like them to add swap deal for exchange of players to players like sometimes you have not enough money so you click for example a player in your squad and click swap deals and it will take you to search for a player and ask for an exchange between the two players and wait for what the other team responds and maybe in a later update you can add to the swap deals addition of adding  money to sweeten the deal.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.