Tishbiscuit

Player rating decreasing

Ever since I take over Manchester United, I trained my players every week. Some how Bailly ratings keep increasing and decreasing. It all start when I get his defense to 82. After that I thought he would grow but he is going down then he go up again then down again. I can't take it anymore and I find the players lack of development weird.

Most of the times it is due to age , as a player grows older , their skill as a player drops. Hence they would not develop any longer. This would usually happens arnd 30 years old or older. With skill levels decreasing , the rating of the player would also drop.

I understand that but my players are young. You can't be 26 and your stats are decreasing. And I have realize it with other players too. Rashford attacking attribute decrease by one, lindelof same. At their age they should be at their best not getting worse. 

41 minutes ago, Tishbiscuit said:

I understand that but my players are young. You can't be 26 and your stats are decreasing. And I have realize it with other players too. Rashford attacking attribute decrease by one, lindelof same. At their age they should be at their best not getting worse. 

If you're talking about the stats that increase after training and then decrease by the next training, I think it's normal since the training's boost only last for 1 week.

cmiiw