Soccer Manager 2019 is a seperate game, so you have to download it from the Play Store or App Store.

It is available on Android now, but there was a problem with the iOS release so its not available on iPhones or iPads yet. We're trying to solve this now and hope to have it available on iOS in the coming days.

Thanks!

Theo

why my reply is hidden? I just reply a screenshot of article from the soccermanager website about being able to move SM18 saved game into SM19.

Edited by kjakka

2 minutes ago, kjakka said:

why my reply is hidden? I just reply a screenshot of article from the soccermanager website about being able to move SM18 saved game into SM19.

Sorry about that, we need to manually approve picture posts as part of the site's security.

We did originally plan to release the game as an update to SM18 on the Play Store/App Store, and allow you to play SM18 within the SM19 app.

We then changed our mind about this and decided to release SM19 as a completely new app, and leave SM18 available, allowing users to play both SM18 and SM19 separately, instead of over-writing SM18. So you can't play SM18 saves in SM19, but you can still play both games separately.

Sorry for the confusion!

Theo

• Thanks 1

This was truly a bad decision from you guys. We as fans would have liked to play the updated version with our old progress. You've lost a fan in me and a number of my friends who also feel this way.

53 minutes ago, Bellator said:

This was truly a bad decision from you guys. We as fans would have liked to play the updated version with our old progress. You've lost a fan in me and a number of my friends who also feel this way.

You can still play your old save in SM18, if they decided to to just update SM18 with 19 this would have made no difference to your SM18 save, as all the new features wouldn't be in your SM18 save. Thus meaning you would have had to start a new game anyway to get all the new features,

• Like 1

On 11/7/2018 at 2:27 PM, Bellator said:

I agree! It's taken me ages to play 5 seasons, build up my team to win trophies and have a good bank balance. Starting again with £35 million to spend is pointless