theshed876

Can anyone explain player ratings ?

I saw a comment on google play store about Arthur of Barcelona being 72 on SM19 is too low. I thought his rating on Soccerwiki is quite fair 87 that's 12 off the highest rating but when he's on SM19 he's now 25 off the highest rating of 97. How does that make any sense? Why is he so off the best rating when it is lowered? Most of these soccerwiki ratings would make more sense if you subtract 10 off them for some players like Arthur 77 on SM19 would be better. Florian Thauvin is 91 on soccerwiki but is 79 on SM19. That's a big drop off from the highest rating 

and the potential/rating increase also work so slow, in fifa you can easily increase the young players overall, in a season they can get +6 overall

• Like 2

Yes it is very slow and I've noticed that it isn't even young players that gets better, its players with the age of like 25 that gets better

And they get better so slow compared to FIFA and sm18

15 minutes ago, kjakka said:

yeah ikr, young players with high potential shouldn't be slow on improving

Yhh

Do you know when a game update is being released, cause I'm stuck at the progress bug till it's fixed

Players use to grow so well in 16/17. You would get a notification that a player has increased by 1 and the same when they decreased. 

The ratings are just a mess too. Callum Hudson Odio of Chelsea is 47. 47 is just too low of a number to attach to a kid who is a top prospect. He's 73 on soccerwiki which is too low but if you took 10 off that 73 and made him 63 on SM19 it would be more respectable 

Exactly, they don't really acknowledge youth players, their ratings are always 50something

• Like 1