Bigo

Can't select more than 1 league

Hi, thanks for reporting this.

This is by design. We decided to reduce the number of countries that you can select depending on your phone's RAM. Old or low-powered phones can now only select 1 country. Average phones can select 3. The best phones can select 4. This is intended to reduce crashing and improve performance.

Theo

On 11/19/2018 at 9:53 PM, Theo(SM Support) said:

This is by design. We decided to reduce the number of countries that you can select depending on your phone's RAM. Old or low-powered phones can now only select 1 country. Average phones can select 3. The best phones can select 4. This is intended to reduce crashing and improve performance.

Theo

define "best phones"? do you mean like iPhone X or Samsung Note 9? are we playing game like pubg? this is a small game

@kjakka Budget phones can run 4 countries providing they have enough ram. I have a budget Chinese phone Blackview P2 at around £150 with 4gb ram and I now have 4 countries.

On 11/25/2018 at 4:59 AM, craigibhoy said:

@kjakka Budget phones can run 4 countries providing they have enough ram. I have a budget Chinese phone Blackview P2 at around £150 with 4gb ram and I now have 4 countries.

I'm talking for the ones who have this problem for not being able to manage 4 countries, not for you

On 11/19/2018 at 2:53 PM, Theo(SM Support) said:

Theo

Can't you make it an option or at least make it 2 it gets boring quickly