So,umm, @Theo(SM Support) @Alex(SM Support) or any other staff members, SM19 was supposed to out on Gameroom on the tenth of December. Its the 12th of December and the game isn't available for Gameroom or Steam. If you visit the link that you gave in your blog post for the Gameroom SM19,it redirects you to a SM19 Facebook page. I clicked Play On Gameroom. It launches my Gameroom and the game doesn't load but just shows a black screen. And im not the only one who has this problem. i've seen many other posts about this problem. So either release the FRICKING game for Gameroom and Steam or say why is the game delayed.😣

• Like 2

Hi, thanks for reporting this.

We had a small number of reports about this. We recommend opening the Facebook Gameroom app manually (i.e not via the link) and then search for the game that way - it should appear and be playable.

Hope this helps!

Theo

3 minutes ago, Mat1936 said:

Soccer Manager 2019 isn't available for Gameroom...For Administrators

I'm in the US maybe it isn't available here. How about you?

1 minute ago, theshed876 said:

I'm in the US maybe it isn't available here. How about you?

I'm in Italy and isn't available for Gameroom. Bohhhhh

43 minutes ago, Theo(SM Support) said:

We had a small number of reports about this. We recommend opening the Facebook Gameroom app manually (i.e not via the link) and then search for the game that way - it should appear and be playable.

Hope this helps!

Theo

Please control all countries. On Gameroom, Soccer Manager 2019 doesn't exist.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Theo(SM Support) said:

Hope this helps!

Theo

Theo, do you have any feedback about players able to use SM19 on Gameroom? I've installed the app 2 days ago and every once in a while I do a search and there's no game there, the only way I'm able to get something is when I use the link, and then it's only a black screen. I'm in Portugal.

• Like 1