Soccer Manager 2018 Out Now

guys, please , i just had my opinion about the club transfer and no one answer but now i will give you another idea. im im 2026 and the other teams dont do transfers, they have exactly the same team like 2018 , please , make it more realistic! in the game, exist teams without goalkeeper , etc

• Like 5

verdade... as equipes não fazem transferências... muito ruim você ter uma equipe de 1a linha e seus oponentes serem uns lixos com um elenco velho e sem qualidade

• Like 1

I ve seen that other teams are making transfers but very very few. 1-2 players most.

It is true that most of teams have the same rosters as the starting season so yes this is something that could be fixed in the future.

• Like 2

On 2018. 01. 23. at 3:43 PM, Merader said:

I ve seen that other teams are making transfers but very very few. 1-2 players most.

It is true that most of teams have the same rosters as the starting season so yes this is something that could be fixed in the future.

Also if I sold a player to an opponent team they won't play for them regardless the value or buying price. Its senseless to sell or loan out players...

Edited by Courier
  • Like 2

Yeah, I'm currently on year 2036 and all my opponents have trash-tier line up. It seems like there's a bunch of problems that needs solving, and I'll list what I've seen:

- Old players get worse but aren't replaced until retirement (they should leave earlier if their performance no longer matches theirs peers).

- Youth players sucks a lot, theres a ton of 1k value new players on tier A+ teams (better teams should attract better youth).

- AI needs improvements on line-up selection - good players are put on reserve for no reason, Cruzeiro had two 95~99 FC that I never saw them playing not even once.

- There should be some player mobility, with teams selling some and buying some, simulating up's and low's on finances.

- Free agent mechanic is broken af, it makes too damn easy to have line-up of 90+ rating. Selling all players for full value and buy new ones for half should never be possible.

- Goalkeepers need a pass prediction mechanic, they wait until a cross is completed to reajust position. They should ajust while the pass is happening.

- I feel like the performance gap of 70rt~90rt should be narrower than the sum of the perfomance gaps 70~80 and 80~90. The way it is, I believe the better team unrealistically dominates a lesser team.

- The game needs some randomness, upsets never seems to happen while in football we all know they do.

All of above results in completely one sided games, with my team making 20+ shots on goal, while opposing team makes 0~2, maaaybe 3.

Oh and yeah, players that I buy from free agent status stay on loan list for the rest of the season, this is just annoying as teams keep asking for loans I'm not interested in giving (please fix).

• Like 2

a bit late but i think the developers should really improve the transfers , squad development and line ups for SM2019 as it is quite badly executed in SM2018.

• Like 1