SM Dev (Bamber)

Weekly Updates?

Hey guys.

I'm wanting to start giving regular updates on things to do with the game on here going forward, so I'm planning on posting a weekly update on whats happening with the game currently and maybe a bit about what is to come as well. If there's anything in particular that you would love to hear more about, or want me to discuss then reply to this thread and let me know. 

I'm looking forward to hearing what you think about me doing something like this, and whether it would be of any interest to you. Let me know what you think and I'll get back to you all soon.

• Like 1

This would be awesome. Dev's never really do anything like this for the players :).

Also there's a video posted on the insta page SM News Live. Could this be something you could add to the game with like latest transfer news and even add rumours etc. This would add a whole new level regarding the latest news.

Edited by craigibhoy
  • Like 1

On 2/11/2019 at 12:53 PM, SM Dev (Bamber) said:

Hey guys.

I'm wanting to start giving regular updates on things to do with the game on here going forward, so I'm planning on posting a weekly update on whats happening with the game currently and maybe a bit about what is to come as well. If there's anything in particular that you would love to hear more about, or want me to discuss then reply to this thread and let me know. 

I'm looking forward to hearing what you think about me doing something like this, and whether it would be of any interest to you. Let me know what you think and I'll get back to you all soon.

I will give my opinion, and I know that many will agree with much of what I say.
The game is already great, but if you release to be able to choose every country when you start a new career, the game would be even better. (I know that you let them choose 3 or 4 to avoid many mistakes, but why not leave it to the discretion of each one when playing?)
And I think I should put the option of exchanging players between teams and even offer one player to decrease the value of the other that you want to buy.
I think it would be nice if we had to get the technical direction to hire some player.
And it could add the regional championships and the leagues that lack, Series C and D of the Brazilian among others.
And it would be nice to have weekly updates, because mostly Brazilian clubs are well outdated.

I'm from Brazil

I've complained many time about players being overvalued and gave examples but here's the straw that broke the camel back and it the process killing it. 

Cause of death? Florentin Pogba being valued at £10m and at one point he was worth £17m.

Under no circumstance should he be worth that much because he shouldn't grow a rating where he is worth £17m. Why shouldn't he grow he left France to Turkey(didn't move to a top team) and now he is the MLS but for the current champions 

Apologies in advance with what I'm about to say. This forum is to help the developer to improve the game. Users are not paid to help and rightly so because you have a choice to do so.

For all the people who say values are fine, do you watch football or cricket? Maybe you watch football on a radio

Is this game a scam? It would be smart to overvalue players to increase in app purchases. What about coach reports? I did a coach report on Thauvin at the time he was 79 rated and the report said he would be good for the reserve team. 

• Like 1