Drama

A couple of questions

Hi, I have have been playing soccer manager 2019 on steam for around a week, so far i'm really enjoying the game. It reminds me of the old LMA Manager series that was on playstation 1 and 2. with a little more work from developers i think this game can really take off.

Anyway, lets get down to what issues im finding. I am in my 4th season playing in Scotland with Dundee, i have finished second the last two seasons and won the scottish cup. Chances of Dundee doing this in real life are slim to none. Ha ha. But i have noticed i can only view available jobs in Scotland and only ever recieve job offers from Scottish teams. Do i have to unlock a feature that allows me to view jobs in different countries? I do not wish to leave Dundee yet, as i'm aiming to at least win the league before moving on, but thought i would at least had job offers from different countries by now.

Also when i want to sent scouts to scout different countries/continents i can only choose europe, as it says the other continets need unlocked. How do i unlock these?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated

Hi Craigibhoy, cheers for replying! I can see now which one unlocks the continents, dunno how i missed that, ha ha. You wouldn't happen to know how to view vacant jobs in other countries? Mine only allows me to see Scottich ones.

Also i assume you're a celtic man?

No worries :) In the vacancies screen there should be arrows on each side where the nation is displayed this will allow you to switch which Nations you can view job vacancies from.

If you keep getting unable to apply for jobs after playing a few seasons, this could well be a bug.

Yeah i see the arrows but clicking on them doesn't do anything, it just stays on Scotland. Maybe  it is a bug, i'll finish my current season and see if anything changes, if not i will try contact support. Cheers mate.

Hi Drama, we would appreciate you contacting support about this so they can access your save file and go about getting this solved for you.

Cheers :) 

• Thanks 1

I’m having the same issues, only shows me job offers in Scotland and not getting a lot of interest from teams outside Scotland for my players. If you find out the issue can you help me out too 👍🏼

Just seen that last message oops. My family are big celtic fans so I just use bhoy instead of boy.
My main team is Man United(Ole Ole Ole Ole)

Hey guys.

You will only get job offers from clubs within the countries that you have selected when starting a new game. The only way to be able to get job offers from other countries is to have multiple selected from the start. 

Bamber

Hi Bamber, thanks for replying. Im pretty sure I selected 4 countries at the start. But if I have made mistake and not selected any. Is there a way you guys can access my save file? 

I would hate to lose this current save as I have spent money on sm credits and vip status

Kind regards 

Drama

Hi Caskett. I sent a ticket to support so hopefully I hear something later on, bif so, I'll let you know. 

If you have sent us a support ticket, after you have loaded your save file, it will get uploaded and attached to your support ticket so we can look at it. However if you haven't selected multiple countries at the start, its impossible to add them to that current save.

It is possible to check yourself how many countries you have selected from the League tables screen, if you click the button next to the headings on that screen it will show a popup of all the leagues you can view from all of the selected countries.

Don't worry about your SM credits and VIP purchases, these are linked to your account, not just to that save file, so you will still have them if you choose to start a new game.

• Like 1

Hi Bamber, thanks again for coming back to me. I just checked and it seems i only selected scotland at the begining. Cant believe i have not selected the other countries, especially as im 6 seasons in and just won my first league title. What an idiot i am. You would think i'd know better with all the football manager games i have played in the past ha ha. so, thats that issue solved,

One more question though. Im not sure how the attendances and fan base works but for the past 5 seasons mine hasn't budged, could that be a possible bug?

Hi again Bamber. My sm credits roll over to other save files but not the blue sm points which I have spent money on. And are on the save file with only one country. Is there no way to transfer those over? 

I understand it was an error on my behalf, by not selecting other countries, but if I had realised that, I would never have spent money on that save file. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Kind regards 

Drama