Is this the end?

joshreddevil

Obviously you’ve either had a copyright strike or have taken not of the cease and desist made by Manchester United last week to the makers of the sticker albums. 

My question is do you think the game can survive in its current form when football fans can’t relate the players in real life to the ones in the game? I may not be typical but it’s the wish fulfilment of bringing top players to your favourite club in real life that makes this game so good. Without that connection I can’t see myself spending much more time let alone money playing it.

Edited by joshreddevil

I think your on the wrong forum. This is soccer manager and nothing about stickers. Also about copyright, there is no copyright as the game itself is just made up of numbers and not players. We get the player names and teams etc. because of data packs made by the community.

• Like 1

On 3/4/2019 at 8:35 AM, craigibhoy said:

I think your on the wrong forum. This is soccer manager and nothing about stickers. Also about copyright, there is no copyright as the game itself is just made up of numbers and not players. We get the player names and teams etc. because of data packs made by the community.

oof someone doesnt understand what @joshreddevil is talking about

We're not sure what you mean by this. Are you seeing numbers instead of names in the game? If so, you need to select a Data Pack from the Settings menu. Data Packs are community-generated packs that contain player names.

Or are you talking about the fictional regenerated players who are not based on real players? This is the game's way of ensuring that young players keep appearing in the game. Or do you mean that player ratings are not accurate in the game?

Thanks,

Theo

20 hours ago, kjakka said:

oof someone doesnt understand what @joshreddevil is talking about

Neither do you. First of all WHAT cease and desist letter did SM get from man united. Also what the hell has sticker albums got to do with SM? The C&D made by Man United was for a sticker album from an American sticker album.
The truth is he just jumps to conclusions when 1 simple fix is to choose a datapack.

23 hours ago, craigibhoy said:

Neither do you. First of all WHAT cease and desist letter did SM get from man united. Also what the hell has sticker albums got to do with SM? The C&D made by Man United was for a sticker album from an American sticker album.
The truth is he just jumps to conclusions when 1 simple fix is to choose a datapack.

Triggered😂😂🤣🤣

9 hours ago, kjakka said:

Triggered😂😂🤣🤣

Lmao, what a shitty troll attempt.💀💀It just seems to me you’re too retarded to admit you’re wrong because I also have no idea what joshreddevil is talking about.🤷🏻‍♂️ Don’t embarrass yourself any further and just move along.👋

Edited by Fizzymax555

On 3/9/2019 at 6:07 PM, Fizzymax555 said:

Lmao, what a shitty troll attempt.💀💀It just seems to me you’re too retarded to admit you’re wrong because I also have no idea what joshreddevil is talking about.🤷🏻‍♂️ Don’t embarrass yourself any further and just move along.👋

huh? you dont know what joshreddevil is talking about? even craigibhoy found out what's he talking about